Vyralize is always on the look out for the hottest and growing trends/news on the Internet. To help up in the journey, we are always in need of new writing talent.
What we’re looking for
- Consistency – We’re looking for writers who can deliver 3-5 articles per 7 days (week). Note well that we are not looking for guest authors/guest posts.
- Proficiency – You don’t need a degree to write for us, but make sure your English and Grammar are up to par.
- Passion – We’re not looking for writers who are interested solely in making a quick buck. Good journalism comes from those who are truly interested in whatever topic of coverage you choose to write about.
- Location – Even though we reject you based on where you live, being located near places like New York, California, London, or Tokyo could mean getting a lot more press privileges (more below).
What we offer in return
- Exposure – If you’re an up-and-coming journalist looking to boost your reputation, writing for us means getting more exposure and building your personal brand.
- Compensation – You will be paid based on how popular your articles are (traffic, comments, social shares) on a tier system.
- Press Access – Going back to the point of Location, if you live in close proximity to the cities and states mentioned above, we could get you press access for various conferences and other press events, with basics like transportation and meals covered by us.
- Portfolio – We understand that eventually you would move on to bigger and better positions. However, you can always reference your work here at Vyralize if you need something to boost your CV or Portfolio.
Still interested, then why not send us an application?